Web Sites go stale.They need constant updating and refreshing.Industry
standards indicate that customers must return to a site 7 or more times before they purchase or
utilize the information.In order to keep potential customers returning, we suggest that our clients
constantly update and refresh their sites.However, most websites are NOT often maintained due to
the cost of doing so.Most web site companies charge either $100/page or $100/hour to do routine
updates.Therefore, most companies choose NOT to spend that money.And then their sites get
At Ga WebServices, we decided to price our sites so that our client’s sites
do NOT get stale.By including ALL maintenance in our low monthly hosting and maintenance fee, you
do not have to get surprised by website costs.You know each and every month EXACTLY what your fees
will be regardless of how many updates you have done that month.Update products.Update
Services.Update information on any page.Add any number of pages to your current site.Add an
entirely new section.IT’S ALL INCLUDED!
You don’t have any more excuses for your site not being up to date, current
and relevant.No more UNDER CONSTRUCTION.You simply shoot us an email with your change requests and
within 48 hours (our average turn time is only FOUR hours), your site is updated! This feature
separates us from all of our competition. One low monthly fee (which includes our HIT ANALYSIS and
REPORTING features and our FACEBOOK and social marketing BOOKMARKS) covers any and all maintenance
updates.And/or as previously discussed, we will show your personnel how to update portions of the
site THEMSELVES, if you so wish.
Also be aware that you will be assigned a full time employee of GA
WebServices to handle your account.You are not a customer number with us.YOU are the reason that we
are in business.We will be dedicated to handling all issues dealing with your account promptly and
HIT ANALYSIS and REPORTING
We continually monitor your site and report to you how many hits that you
get. But “hits” is only part of the story. You need to know LOTS of information about your site.
How many VISITORS do you get? I can look at 10 pages and then go back to the home page between each
page and this would be shown as approximately 25 HITS but yet, I am only ONE visitor. Hits sound
good, but you should be much more interested in VISITORS. We also report to you UNIQUE visitors. Do
you have a lot of different people visiting your site, or are the same ones coming back and back.
What you desire is BOTH. You want to be providing relevant information to your current customers
while at the same time providing a site to appeal to NEW customers. And while some companies charge
extra for this service, your hit analysis is available directly to you at all times via a unique
website with your very own login/password combination at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE. It is included with
your monthly maintenance fees.
We also provide information such as….
- What search words did people utilize to find you?
- What search engines did people use to find you?
- How many people added you on their “favorites” list?
- What sites that are linked to you, do people utilize to get to your
- How many people typed your domain directly into the address
- What days of the month received peak usage?
- What days of the week receive peak usage?
- What hours of the day receive peak usage?
- What pages are people going to on your site?
- How long are people staying on your site?
- What pages are people on when they LEAVE your site?
- What area of the country are your visitors coming from?
- What other countries are your visitors coming from?
- What browsers are your visitors using and are you optimized for those
- What operating systems are your visitors using?
*included in maintenance